Wishing for my mother....

my beautiful mother passed away tragically in a car accident when I was 15..its been almost 10 long years. This time of the year is sooo incredibly hard for me, I have two little boys that she would of just given the world too and it hurts that they will never feel her love. I know shes watching over us and they know that too..I would just love to her voice,her laugh,see her smile,to be able to hug her one last time.. I just want to share with all of you that have your mothers in your life..forever love them as much as you can because once they're gone you can never go back..to my beautiful mother, thank you for all your love...I can only dream to be as strong,loving,and beautiful as you were..I love you and miss you deeply!!!
I wish all you wonderful mothers a happy mothers day!!!

socalikim

Asked by socalikim at 1:55 AM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• So sorry you had such a sudden loss. What a wonderful tribute to your mother. !! Something that I find comfort in is a "Memory Candle". Get a favorite candle and holder, or a group of them, whatever you wish and keep them lit all day in memory of the times you did have with your mother. There is a special peace in the flame while joined with fond memories. Have a great Mothers' Day !
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:31 AM on May. 6, 2011

• sorry to hear about your loss; my Mother passed away in 2004 and I still miss her to this day and yes this time of the year and around Thanksgiving, Christmas and her birthday are really hard also. Just remember her in the best way that you can and visit her grave if you can that always helps me; in fact my husband lets me go by myself so that I can have time alone and cry or whatever I need to do. I hope you also have a great Mother's Day
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:50 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm so sorry for your loss. That was beautiful. I can so relate to this being a hard time of the year. I seem to attach everything to my Mom. She died April 2000, after battling cancer for 6 years.. Soon after it was Easter, then Mothers day in May, and then her Birthday in June.. Those were all days we were together no matter what. It's so hard to try and have one day to grieve for her, because so many days make me think of what I'm missing with her. On Friday I'm driving down to close on the last of the property she and my late Father owned so my Sister and I are going to the cemetery to put flowers on their grave. I told my Sister maybe we should make it the same day every year, and be together to grieve... I had to move away from where they lived because I just couldn't handle all of the reminders..
    I hope you have a good Mothers Day, remember it's your day as well, so do something for yourself...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:59 AM on May. 6, 2011