Jealousy issues

I not a jealous person, I am not jealous of anyone I don't think. But when I bring up things or places, and asked him if he's ever gone when he replies I always ask with who and it was always the girl he was with at the time. I know he doesn't want anyone but me and he NEVER talks about ex's unless I bring them up and he hates that..And I don't even know why I do. I even look at his x's facebook sometimes just to look at it. I don't know what's wrong with me!! Anybody else ever have this issue, and how was it solved?

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 1:59 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes i was like that with my husband all the time i would be the first one to bring up ex girlfriend's and he also hates it and i would also look up his ex girlfriend's on fb or myspace i would get really jealous but i wouldn't let it get to me cus i know he loves me and he married me for a reason cus if i ever brought it up it would just turn into a really ugly fight that wasn't necessary so i got the hint and i stopped talking about his ex's and his past and starting talking about us and the future with our beauitful kids :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I think that's fairly normal. They were once a couple and you can't help but wonder. But you won the crown jewel, she didn't so try to let it go. I know it's easier said than done.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:06 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Even if it's in the past it's sometimes hard not to feel a little jealous. You can control how you react to that feeling though, and it's not a bad idea to stop bringing up his ex's in conversation because, well I don't know about you but I prefer for my DH to think about his as little as possible. He couldn't really do that if I were to bring them up regularly. He's with you for a reason so unless you have doubts about his current relationship with this ex, there's no need to stalk her facebook.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:15 AM on May. 6, 2011

• you should tell him how you feel cause feeling like that can cause other problems like it can get very ugly can some female like drama and cause problem even if he not aware of the issues just sit down and talk to him and tell him how you feel if he don't respect that something deeper must be there I was in that same spot before and it can get very ugly
    mommylay

Answer by mommylay at 10:39 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Its very normally to get jealous and if no1 get jealous then there would be no reason to have a realtionship with any1 then
    Tossundacis

Answer by Tossundacis at 2:12 AM on May. 6, 2011