S/O of another Sex question.... adult content

The original question was in regards to a girl who's SO wants Bj or Hj or whatever while she's on her period..well, he's watching porn on his phone...the answers were startling to me...everyone was saying..."I just give him a Blowjob when Im on my period"...when IM on MY period, he knows to stay the hell away, b/c that's the LAST thing on my mind...why do all these women feel the NEED to ALways please their man??? Isn't it ok to just Not do anything??? I personally would not like it nor appreciate it IF my husband expected some kind of sexual act regardless of how I was feeling...is it just me????

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 2:05 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DH learned the hard way not so be stupid like that. Our dd had pneumonia, and would wake up coughing or vomiting, and our youngest is still breastfed and wakes up at night. Plus she was congested from a cold and was not sleeping well. I had just gotten to my 3rd night with out sleep and feel asleep early. My DH came into bed around 2 am and woke me up. He kept messing with me and trying to get me aroused. Are you serious?!! I went off. I finally get a little sleep and he has to be a jerk. His comment, "I'm a guy, I NEED this." Guess who didn't get it, for a long time.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:34 AM on May. 6, 2011

• No, it is not just you ! I am NOT into Oral of any kind. I also have no idea how to do a hand job ! I tell my husband "not today" every now and then,and I dont feel one bit guilty ! Sex is for 2 people who are into it. If you are not into it,you should HAVE to do it. I have also been shocked by some religious people who feel they HAVE to have sex because it is there "duty" as a wife. I think that is sad.
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 2:09 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Well, I do. It's not a duty thing, I *like* giving my man blowjobs when we can't have sex. Do i do it every day I have my period? Hell no! lol but it's not uncommon for me to give him 2 or 3. Usually because I'm horny and all over him
    We have been together 7 years and we are still all over each other. I mean, we have ruts, but we also have... what's the complete opposite of a rut? lol where we have sex 2 or 3 times a day for a few weeks.
    But if I don't want to, I do tell him I'm not into it, and he totally respects that.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:37 AM on May. 6, 2011

• My DH doesn't even have to ask. He knows by "the look" that I'm hormonal and need to be left alone. If he needs grtaification he just...er...takes matters into his own hands.
    Philyra

Answer by Philyra at 11:04 AM on May. 6, 2011

• i agree with you 100%. if i'm not getting any (especially while cramping and bleeding for god's sake!) then why should he??
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 1:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We mess around during my period when we're both in the mood (not sex though, we both that is icky). I don't feel that I HAVE to and I HATE when people say you need to have sex to be intimate, that's straight up bullpoo, we just do things when we both want to.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 1:32 PM on May. 6, 2011

• ya, that whole "duty as a wife" crap really blows me out of the water....ha!
    calliesmommie

Comment by calliesmommie (original poster) at 2:10 AM on May. 6, 2011

• oops! shouldn't * have to do it. Messed up there !
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 2:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Some people actually ENJOY giving oral and take great pleasure in pleasing their loved one. I am one of those people. I love giving oral to my husband and do so almost everyday. I find giving to be very pleasurable, and I love being intimate with him.

We also have sex while I'm on my period, and it's great. (Then again, I have easy periods.)
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:34 PM on May. 6, 2011

• He has a hand for when he "needs" it.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:14 PM on May. 6, 2011