This is not an am I pregnant question.

I haven't had sex for a month and a half, I had my period two weeks ago and it was deffinatly my period, it was the same as every other one and lasted four days like normal but for some reason tonight I noticed a little off color on the tissue, there's no way I could be pregnant so what else could it be, I have been cramping today but it felt like indigestion or the runs or something.

EliasMommyDec09

Asked by EliasMommyDec09 at 2:07 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Health

• You are ovulating. Some women cramp with ovulation, some don't, some women spot with ovulation, some don't - you apparently are this month. So if you DO want to get pregnant, this is optimum time to try - but if you don't, definitely don't be getting any!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on May. 6, 2011

• anything could cause that...stress, change in sleep pattern, exercise, change in diet...lots of different things...if it continues though, see your doc...my sister noticed something like this and she had a polyp...very easily taken care of.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:09 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Not sure, I would suggest eating Greek yogurt on a regular basis. Chiobani is good. It isn't as sweet as regular yogurt, but is better for you. You can add granola or extra fruit for flavor. It might help keep your system balanced. If the pain continues for a few days, I would get it checked.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:13 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Thanks for your answers I learnd some new stuff, anymore thoughts or oppinions I will except but hurry cause I'm about to close this question.
    EliasMommyDec09

Comment by EliasMommyDec09 (original poster) at 12:17 PM on May. 6, 2011