Why are we seeing so many restaurant brawls and so many random acts of violence lately?

The news stories are inescapable.

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 2:28 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• People of a certain age were raised to believe that THEY are the most important, unique and special person on the planet and that the world and everyone in it should cater to their every whim. Where two or more of these entitled brats run into one another, brawls happens.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 2:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I wonder if its because we have a whole generation of people who've grown up watching reality tv shows / talk shows and who think thats how people are supposed to act in public!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:55 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't know but I seen a story on our local news about a brawl that broke out at a track meet at a local college. It started with two mothers and then a coach jumped in and then the track team started in. I would be so embarrassed if my mom started a fight at a sports match. I don't understand how people can be like that.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:27 AM on May. 6, 2011