IF YOU ARE A GOOD TEAM IN MARRIAGE WOULD YOU BE A GOOD TEAM IN BUSINESS?

briefcaseFor some Woman who's marriages are a match made in Heaven, or at least a good compatiable team,  can also be a match in working alongside  their Spouse and be very successful.

As for me, I must admit it, recently (3 years ago), I had the opportunity to match up with a very awesome man (we are now engaged), however, working as a team just doesn't mesh.  Mainly because of his (lame) STAFF.  He's boss and so he gets alot of "kiss ass", and he isn't in the office 24/7.   Me I'm an A-control freak, managed several business types and also owned my own business for 14 years prior.   So managing styles (people) are so different.  So to say, I've semi-retired, cause if not, our personal life would probably drown.  

What about you?  Or if not you, your parents, sibblings, or someone you know - couples that can or can not work together, even though they make a great team in marriage?   

DO REPLY AND  BUMP, PLEASE  csjoy1 

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 2:28 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• NO we aren't compatable business wise. We are the perfect match. I think we were made for each other. Anywho I'm laid back but when I manage others it has nothing to do with friends business is business you do your job and you do it right. SO is a little chumier and me
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 7:53 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Honestly, he's not really the business type. But, he does "take" orders pretty well. We work good together, but it would probably take some practice.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:40 AM on May. 6, 2011

• We own a carpet cleaning business together.....and we work just fine together. He's helping me with my beachbody coach business as well, though he's not officially a coach with me
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:01 AM on May. 6, 2011

• We aren't in "business" together (we each have regular jobs) but my DH is highly involved in several organizations in which he volunteers for projects. I'm always getting roped into them and he's always thinking of things at the last minute that just "have" to be done. I would kill him if we were working together in a business!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:42 AM on May. 6, 2011