Is it unhealthy to hold farts?

I know everyone has flatulence. I just get extremely embarrassed doing it in front of hubby. He has no problem w/ it doing it in front of me. In fact he seems proud of it. Well according to hubby I fart at night. Should I just start farting in front of him instead of holding it in all the time? How about you, do you passed gas in front of hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do! He knows it's just my butt saying "Hi!"
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Oh yeah let it go. If I don't I get terribly uncomfortable. It is part of life.  Of course when we were first married I didn't but after 9 years and 2 kids that is the least of my worries :-)

Anonymous

• my hubby calls it cropdusting and i don't really do it but when he does it in my face that when war starts and i will get him back..
    Anonymous

• My kids call it barking spiders. "Those barking spiders are knocking at the back door"....LOL
    We've been married for 19 years and we still don't fart in front of each other...LOL I'll leave the room and fart. I fart in front of my teenage sons all the time though. I'll let one rip (when DH isn't around of course : ) and from the other room I'll here "GOOD ONE MOM".
    Everyone should fart.....you may explode if you don't.....giggles!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Not only should you fart, you should do it in bed and fluff the covers. Hee.
    Anonymous

• hahaha me and hubby have fart wars! It's particularly unfair when his stink though... :-( He about made me throw up in the car the other day.... lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• YES IT IS UNHEALTHY TO HOLD FARTS
    myjaylynamor

Answer by myjaylynamor at 11:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• lol. My dh and I joke that farts are the mating call of the (in your best crodile hunter voice) "north american married couple". What a beautiful Sheila I am!!
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I hear that by holding farts Akinbottom2 gets her best comments!....lol...Hahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2008