What are essentials to pack when traveling with a 7 month old

My DH and i are going on a trip with my mother and it will be over night so what is a must pack for a 7 month old ( i know diapers food blankets clothes and her sleep yard the basics) but is there anything i should think about this is the longest trip we've taken that hasn't been to someones house so i could use all the advice you can give much thanks :D

krissii

Asked by krissii at 3:17 AM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Don't forget tylenol and gas drops! Other than that and what you listed above (obviously you know food lol) I can't think of anything special
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 5:05 AM on May. 6, 2011

• snacks if she is able to have them(like gerber graduates items) bottles with water(put formula separate and make as needed); books; toys; Tylenol, otherwise you pretty much have it covered.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:46 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Don't forget that special 'lovey' if she has one! And more food/formula than you think will need in case something unforseen happens (been there, done that!).
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I always pack a small make up bag with tylenol, a thermometer, nail clippers, and oragel. I'd also recommend getting some baby disposable wash cloths that way you don't have to pack the baby soap, one less bottle to worry about leaking and I wouldn't want to use hotel linens on the baby. Take a few extra baby blankets and sheets for the play yard in case of a spit up, leaky diaper, etc. Don't forget to take a few toys. If you are going to be very active, you might want to take an umbrella stroller along too.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:20 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Patience and extra time.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:05 AM on May. 6, 2011

• We like to bring a small playpen which can double as a bed.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:12 PM on May. 6, 2011