I AM AS MAD AS HELL AND I AIN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE?

angryI'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I AIN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE ...CARS BLASTING LOUD RAP MUSIC...CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE WORDS, AND THE BASS IS TOO LOUD...GIVES ME A HEADACHE! 

WHAT IS IT THAT IS STEAMING YOU UP, AND AIN'T GOING TO TAKE ANYMORE....LET'S SEE HOW FAR THIS WILL GO.....BUMP UP.... YEAH CAFE MOM'S OF TEENS - LET YOUR VOICE AND POWER RING......csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 3:19 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think the bass is too loud on my neighbor's car that he parks in front of my house. I think all the barking dogs outside are too loud when I'm trying to sleep during the day because I work 12 hours at night. I think if you know someone works from 8p.m to 8 a.m. you should NOT call them at 1:00 in the afternoon and sound surprised that they were sleeping!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 3:51 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm mad at Internet Explorer. Why is it such crap? I mean really? 20 minutes to load a picture? Argh!
    Philyra

Answer by Philyra at 11:02 AM on May. 6, 2011

• turn down the music? yea, that might help
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:42 PM on May. 6, 2011

• LOL I do not have teens yet but it is plenty loud round here. :) Bumped ya.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• shoutingCAFE MAMA'S I'M THERE WITH YOU....I FEEL IT....I'M YELLING WITH YA "   RIGHT ON!!!@!!@

csjoy1

Comment by csjoy1 (original poster) at 5:57 PM on May. 7, 2011