Does anyone else feel like this?

I feel like shit. I feel so annoyed by everything, its ridiculous. I even snapped at my husband for no reason. I wasn't mad at him, he wasn't doing anything to make me mad, I just had a really mean tone with him, and it hurt his feelings. I'm 30 weeks right now, and I'm so done being pregnant, I just want this baby out already. Everything hurts, which adds to the feeling of being annoyed with everything. My sex drive is COMPLETELY turned off. Nothing gets me going, and I haven't had an orgasm in about 3 weeks now. I feel so annoyed by everything, and I don't want to wake up in the morning either. I go to bed late, wake up a million times during the night to pee, and then I wake up at 6 in the morning, and then my husband gets home (he works nights) Then I go back to sleep. Then I wake up, walk around for a bit and do stuff, and eat...then I go back to sleep. I don't want to be awake anymore. Is this normal, and if so, does it go away? I'm usually a very happy cheerful person, but lately, I'm just...bleh.

monstersmommy20

Asked by monstersmommy20 at 3:23 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes It happens once you have the baby everything will be ok
    Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 3:33 AM on May. 6, 2011

• It happened to me in my second pregnancy - horrible to feel that way i know, and i'm sorry!! i didn't feel much better for several months after my son was born. It was more like highs and lows after he was here. It DOES go away though, just be patient and try to help your hubby understand. Mine was patient but it did cause some temporary problems but they are a thing of the past. Good luck!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 4:49 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I was the same way probably the whole last trimester. It gets better. The hormones the uncomfortablness, all the stress your body is taking, its completely normal to feel the way you do. Before you know it you'll be done and back to "normal". Good luck to you!
    LenaMommyof3

Answer by LenaMommyof3 at 8:11 AM on May. 6, 2011

• yes it could be post rane depperson if so u can get med but if not it maybe nerves but this feelingsa go away soon after baby comes but i too felt like you though pregnancy hey maybe u just need a friend to talk too iam a friend barbiedeeharris@yahoo.com e-mail me i won"t juge u ill be a real friend i promise ...congulations
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:05 PM on May. 6, 2011