Do you know the meaning?

Of Forum Idiot? I do - look it up in the Urban Dictionary.

Some women are so vile that they would intentionally invite another mom into their group so they can have someone to ridicule and laugh at. It's the most pathetic thing I've seen on CM yet -

At first I thought they were talking about me because I got an invite from one of the Admins this evening - but when I went to check out the group, and saw their post, I knew they weren't talking about me - but some other unsuspecting CM is going to get an invite in the morning from them (and they plan to delete the post before she can see the real reason they are inviting her)

I like to vent to get things off my chest at times, we all do - but venting is supposed to be just an exercise of elimination - not the basis for an attack on anyone.. But they are using her 'vents' in another group as a basis for deciding if she is ridicule-worthy enough to get an invite from them.

Intentionally discussing another mom and asking for votes to invite her because you think she's a "Forum Idiot" is such a huge reflection on who these women really are and a clear indicator of how lacking they are in the integrity and self-respect department.

I wonder if CM will do anything about it?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 3:28 AM on May. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• They post something like that in a public forum and think they need to go OUTSIDE their group to find an idiot?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:38 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Wow, I read what they wrote...there may even be legal ramifications of what they are about to do. Google keeps things in cache, even after it's been deleted, you just need to know how to access the information to view it.

This isn't the same as telling someone like it is, this is luring someone into a place for the purpose of harassing them.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 4:05 AM on May. 6, 2011

• What a bunch of childish little wenches...and we thought cyber-bullying was only a problem for our youth.
    And I don't give a shit if y'all call me "judgmental" for this, but I think it's sad that these people have children.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:54 AM on May. 6, 2011

• what group would the invite come from?
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 3:45 AM on May. 6, 2011

• wow how sad sounds like some people with too much time on their hands
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:18 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I just googled forum idiot because i was ignorant as to what it meant and thier thread is on google for the world to see it's the mean mommies
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 3:51 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Mean mommies club please excuse this second post but I double checked to make sure.
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 3:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:20 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Thanks for putting the link up to forewarn people I didn't even think of that
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 4:24 AM on May. 6, 2011

• That is so immature. Can't people act their age.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 4:29 AM on May. 6, 2011