WHAT FEELING DID YOU HAVE THAT YOU JUST KNEW YOU WAS PREGNANT?

OTHER THAN A MISSED PERIOD AND A HPT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i missed my period. and my boobs started to hurt and was having nightmares. and was tired all the time
    beautifulkirei

Answer by beautifulkirei at 10:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My boobs were hurting more than usual and its a motherly instinct. I always have a feeling when i am. I've only been wrong once
    Krysta69

Answer by Krysta69 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I was extreamly scatterbrained and I worked in a bank....not a good combo ahahha
    KittyCalais

Answer by KittyCalais at 10:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i got sick from everything but veggies and i was sick alot but my boobs never hurt till just befor i had my daughter. a women should know when shes pregnant by a full feeling in your lower stomach that i got when i was pregnant and didnt even know.
    amfnstf

Answer by amfnstf at 11:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• my boobs hurt really bad i was over a week late and i started feeling very nauseated but hadn't thrown up yet.
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I didn't even think I was pregnant. I had majorly sore boobs, and a little nausea for about 2 wks before I found out. Oh and mood swings. I just thought I had major PMS. I only took a test for my hubby because my period wasn't coming. Lo and behold, here I am 34 wks pregnant...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i was real dizzy ,sore boobs, and i was constipated which never happens to me . and i couldnt stand my DH his smell just made me want to throw up.
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Had stomach cramps, diarrhea, and a metallic taste in my mouth. I never had sore boobs or nausea and I wasn't more tired than usual.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 5, 2008