6 weeks and cramping new

Hi i just found out that i'm 6 weeks preg this is my 2nd time the frist time i had a misscarrige that was about 6 months ago! well i been haveing some cramping my ob/gyn said that ill do that not to worry i havent been bleeding at all i been getting sick and going #2 alot is that alright! so can someone tell me how long does the cramping go for it aint bad and what not plzzz

mommy2be615

Asked by mommy2be615 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you're not bleeding, you're probably just fine. With my daughter's pregnancy (and I had miscarried before too) I had cramping for months. A girlfriend of mine didn't want to be pregnant with her son and kept telling all of us girls at work "I just know my period is coming, I'm getting cramps" and we all knew she was pregnant because that cramping is so common. And count your blessings about the poohing! That might stop soon when you get a bunch of progesterone running through your body...leads to constipation for many women! Congratulations and it sounds like things are going quite normally for you!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I cramped my whole pregnancy.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• First im very sorry for your loss, I too had an early misscarage my first pregnancy, i got pregnant with my son about 5 mo later, and I worried constantly! you cant help it. some cramping is normal as there is a lot going on down there and your body is changing and growing, as long as no bleeding you shouldnt worry too much, just take it easy. I wish you the best of luck.
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2008