Wishing for and missing my Mother--A tribute to all Mothers no matter how you feel towards yours

My beautiful Mother passed away in 2004..it has been 6 long years. This time of the year is so incredibly hard for me, I have two boys that she would of just given the world too and it hurts that they will never feel her love. I know she is watching over us and they know that too; I would just love to her voice, her laugh, see her smile, to be able to hug her one last time.

I just want to share with all of you that have your Mothers in your life; forever love them as much as you can because once they're gone you can never go back; to my beautiful Mother I just want to say thank you for all your love; I can only dream to be as strong, loving, and beautiful as you were; I love you and miss you tremendously!!!

To all the moms out there that still have your Mothers cherish them every minute because once they are gone you won't be able to tell them you love and appreciate them.

I wish all you wonderful Mothers a Happy Mothers Day!!!

boy kissing mom  breakfast  chocolate happy mothers day2  moms rock

pillow  spa robe  wearing crown    hugs  you rock

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:00 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Holidays

• Thanks so much for the best wishes. I hope you tell your children about her and show pictures, tell funny stories, etc. That is one way they can "know" her, through you. My mom has been gone 2 years. I miss her more than I can express. Hope you have a nice day Sunday.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:04 AM on May. 6, 2011

• my oldest had 2 years with her and I have pictures throughout my house and we talk about her every day and they go to the cemetery with me all the time
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:08 AM on May. 6, 2011