Why is it watery?

My son has been on the same formula and feeding schedule for over a month. He always poops once a day usually in the morning and it's normal. But the past few days he goes in like morning but then again at night and it's real watery. Is this diarrhea? Is it normal? He isn't sick or acting different or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• good guess would be teething
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• really? it gets watery when they teethe?
    Anonymous

• yep wait til all the fun playdough colors start..whohoo
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• thats with feeding tho...
    but yes teething can cause diarria..make sure you keep lo full of liquids they get dehidrated faster. and plenty of love. also if he is a good sleeper this might change for the short time.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• DON'T PANIC IT'S VERY NORMAL. ACTUALLY COMMON WHEN BREAST FEEDING. OR COULD BE PLA OLD TEETHING.
    myjaylynamor

Answer by myjaylynamor at 10:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Wow, I wonder if my daughter is teething, because this sounds like what is going on with her also.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I had just changed my daughter and she was in her diaper and I was getting her clothes and I looked and she was on her tummy and there was poo coming out of the back of her diaper. She'll be 7 months old, so I'm assuming she's teething? She doesn't have a fever or anything.
    Courtney508

Answer by Courtney508 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• And what kind of liquids should I give her to keep her hydrated? She drinks her formula and juice. Give her more of those?
    Courtney508

Answer by Courtney508 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008