Best colon cleanse????

If you've ever done a colon cleanse please tell me what product you used and how it worked. I wanna do one but I don't wanna get scammed.

MandyAshley

Asked by MandyAshley at 10:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• You just need something to empty yourself out??

Try Fleet phosphosoda drink...it's like a 2.5 oz bottle that you mix with something like sprite. You'll be pooping within a half hour. It's not long before it basically runs out clear like water, lol. It's usually done working it's magic in about 5-8 hours.
    Anonymous

• Forgot to add, STAY HYDRATED!!! Drink LOTS of fluids...gatorade, water, something!
    Anonymous

• My sister's and I do this one once a year. It's all natural. For 1 week straight we drank nothing but apple juice (no water, no soda, no coffee, etc.). Then one the 7th day we drank half a cup of regular vinegar. That was nasty! But all in all it seems to do the trick, if ya know what I mean. There are a TON of scams out there but I truly believe that it's the natural stuff that works the best.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 2:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Forgot to add that the apple juice has some sort of ability to help break down and flush out impurities.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 2:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• so do I eat for that week too or just drink apple juice?
    MandyAshley

Answer by MandyAshley at 9:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008