I am looking for the better quality and baby wipes?

I have not noticed before how many unnatural chemicals are in baby wipes. Everyone claims they are 100% natural and it is not true. Hopefully someone can recommend a good product. I want to use a natural product.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The only sure fire way would be to switch to cloth, flannel or cotton.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:38 AM on May. 6, 2011

• When at home, why not just use a wash cloth and soapy water?
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:38 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I stopped using baby wipes about 8 months ago. What I do instead is I cut up a few receiving blankets and I use those with warm water. After I use them, they go into a bowl of water in my laundry room that has some washing soda in it as a presoak, then when my next load of laundry goes in the contents of the bowl goes in to.

Some ladies that use cloth wipes do sew the edges so they don't fray, or you can even buy ones on ebay where the seller already did this for you. I have roughly 25-30 cut up pieces of cloth that I use!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:39 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I liked huggie's wipes. They were thick and strong. They didn't rip and because of that i didn't need to use that many thus it lasted longer. I also used parent's choice from walmart.
    marie0430815

Answer by marie0430815 at 8:39 AM on May. 6, 2011

• try organic if you can afford it. and depending where you live hannaford,shaws has their natures place brand .
    auggirl11

Answer by auggirl11 at 8:43 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Loved, But Mommie's idea nd I used to do that, but then I got lazy. Plus, there's really no sure fire way of protecting LO's bum, but to go that route. With the economy as it is, it helps out too. When on the go, I used Huggies everything w/my 2 girls (11 nd 6) and w/my son I used Pamper's everything. Both very good products.
    ButterflyKissed

Answer by ButterflyKissed at 8:44 AM on May. 6, 2011

• If you are worried about wipes are you also worried about the diapers? I suggest looking into cloth diapers- they have come a LONG way in recent years. I love the flip diaper system. Check out you tube or the cloth diapering mamas group on here for a lot of helpful advice.

I use California Baby wipe spray and cotton wipes- you could use plain 'ol water on a wash cloth too. Hope this helps:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I was told before that the supermarkets own brand is much better for baby's, becuase they're cheaper to make they're not full of chemicals and other rubbish.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• If ido use wipes i buy target brand sensitive wipes (purple package)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• make your own w the soft paper towel! Chea/easy/portable/and better for baby!
    KRob85

Answer by KRob85 at 9:00 AM on May. 6, 2011