Why do people

ask the same question multiple times on here? Do they think they are going to get different answers in different areas? Or do they not realize that all the questions show up on the Answers page? Just curious. Not trying to bash anyone. I just have seen it a lot recently.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 8:50 AM on May. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i know specially common sense ones
    auggirl11

Answer by auggirl11 at 8:52 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Maybe they just want an answer and sometimes they feel at different times they can reach more people to get the answer they seek.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:53 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I love when people ask if we think they are pregnant. lol.
    MarcsWife05

Answer by MarcsWife05 at 8:55 AM on May. 6, 2011

• they are trying to catch more people because some people only answer questions in some sections and not others. I personally don't do it but still.. more answers
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:55 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Ok. Some of that makes sense... I just was wondering. Because I have seen them recently asked within three minutes of each other.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 9:03 AM on May. 6, 2011

• my guess would be to get more attention from every section, in hopes of getting the answer/advice they need.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:15 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm betting they're in different categories. The person is trying to get answers from all angles. I do know some girls go to specific categories. Me - I just look at new ?s & answer. I rarely see the "category" until AFTER I've answered. LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:02 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I've done it before. If it's a question that applies to two different categories and I'm looking for the most opinions, I'll put it in both. Very rarely does the same person answer both, and I get double the answers! Not everyone looks at the answers page - some people hang out in one category. If it bothers you, just don't click it twice.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:18 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I didn't know that. I always thought it was a mistake.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:19 AM on May. 6, 2011

• It happens a lot between RD and P&CE. The outspoken religious people in P&CE are polar opposites to the outspoken people of the same religion in RD, so when it's an issue that deals with both (Middle East, war, Islam or civil rights vs religious dogma) you'll get completely opposite answers to the same question.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:42 PM on May. 6, 2011