A Tribute to all Mother's no matter how you feel towards yours

My beautiful Mother passed away in 2004..it has been 6 long years. This time of the year is so incredibly hard for me, I have two boys that she would of just given the world too and it hurts that they will never feel her love. I know she is watching over us and they know that too; I would just love to her voice, her laugh, see her smile, to be able to hug her one last time. I just want to share with all of you that have your Mothers in your life; forever love them as much as you can because once they're gone you can never go back; to my beautiful Mother I just want to say thank you for all your love; I can only dream to be as strong, loving, and beautiful as you were; I love you and miss you tremendously!!!

To all the moms out there that still have your Mothers cherish them every minute because once they are gone you won't be able to tell them you love and appreciate them.

I wish all you wonderful Mothers a Happy Mothers Day!!!

happy mothers day  boy kissing mom   giving mom gift   happy mothers day2

moms rock  hugs  we rock  wearing crown

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:52 AM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• i still have mine, and for that i am always thankful. my parents are older, and the entire time i was pregnant, and still now (he just turned 6), i prayed that they would live long enough for my ds to know and store memories of their times together. so far, so good! (all of my grandparents had passed by the time i was 3, so i only 'remember' photos. :(( )

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:10 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm very sorry for your loss.It's been almost 3 years now since my father passed away and I wish I could do all the things you mention because nothing can fill in the void left behind.So yes, Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out here and give yours an extra hug just because you can and they deserve it.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 8:58 AM on May. 6, 2011

• My mom passed away last July. I found it easy when she passed away, but now that holidays are coming around, I find it more difficult. There were times when I thought that I would not be sad if she ever died, but I was wrong. It's all the small stuff that hurts, all the things I took for granted while she was here. I miss those moments. I miss going to consignment shops with her to look for a bargain, I miss talking to her about the kids and they are just like my brothers and I. I never thought I would miss her so much, and I do. My mom wasn't always the best, but she tried her hardest. She was a great teacher and I lover her more now (because I can't take her for granted) than ever.

Thanks for your sentiment. And I hope your Mother's Day goes great!!!

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:03 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm thankful to still have my mom. She isn't as lucky as hers died when she was just 4 years old. I cherish my relationship with her and hope that my DD will do the same. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:12 AM on May. 6, 2011

• OMG you guys are going to make it hard for me to pick best answer will leave this up for a few more days though because every Mother needs recognition. Thank you every one
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:58 AM on May. 7, 2011