Mothers

does any one have any info about how i can get help for me and my friend her husband left her and now it is her and i on our own between us we have 5 kids HELP please

mom19983

Asked by mom19983 at 8:57 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• google your state and search their website for resources
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:01 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Call your local community action council. It's hard to give advice to this question because it depends on your area. You could also alternate watching the kids while one works (ex. one of you works days, the other works nights) Maybe put your application into some Housing Units for low income families, then of course there is child support and food stamps.... sometimes you can volunteer at a local food pantry. I'm not sure if every state has it but there is angel food ministries.....http://www.angelfoodministries.com/ You can also call your local churches....good luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:03 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Check to see if you can qualify for food stamps...wic...there are plenty of options..try to get ahold of your states programs...
    I'm sorry that you are all going through such a dire situation..best of luck..xxx
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 9:07 AM on May. 6, 2011