What is the craziest thing?

your child has said or done?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:04 AM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• She was being a silly 4 year-old and I looked at her and asked "Where are your manners?!" her reply: "In my butt!" I about died laughing
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:08 AM on May. 6, 2011

• My dd freaked went hysterical when I told her we were not invited to the Royal Wedding. Background: I bought my dd a red dress to wear to a Daddy/Daughter dance at her school. I showed her the dress but didn't go into specifics of where she would wear it. On the day of the dance she asked me what she could wear and I showed her the dress. She looked at me like I was crazy and said that dress was for the wedding. When I asked her what wedding she said, "You know, the princes wedding." I told her we were not invited and she started crying hysterically. For two weeks she thought we were going to London to watch the Prince and Princess get married. I really did feel bad.  She eventually calmed down and had fun at the dance. 

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:12 AM on May. 6, 2011

• My 13mth old says "Hey, Get!" to the dogs because she heard her father say it once or twice. She says it ALL the time..lol..But hey- she's only 1..I'm sure there will be more..:S
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 9:06 AM on May. 6, 2011

• My son is an intellectual little person at only 5 y/o! Once we finished breakfast, I came back to the bedroom nd DH went outside to smoke. My DS, goes to the window nd knocks. He says, "Daddy, I have all these cars!" So DH came in nd says, "Well go play w/them." DS says (in an affirmative voice),"DADDY, I have ALL these cars." At this point, I knew what he wanted ... lol! So DH says, "that's neat buddy, u will enjoy them." He looks at his daddy nd says, " I have only 2 hands, I'm not an octopus!!" DH looked at me nd I said, "YOUR son!" So DS goes, "Daddy, all these cars nd 2 small hands. Octopus have 8 arms and I'm not an octopus, I'm just a boy w/2 little hands!!" I about fell on the floor from my bed which is a way off the floor! B/c DH hadn't been home in a few weeks, he says, "What have u been teaching my son?" I said, "how to speak properly using his words nd figures of speech! Nd obviously he listened!" lol
    ButterflyKissed

Answer by ButterflyKissed at 9:18 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Daughter was 3 we were at Target walking by toys and in a grown-up sound very loud says " oh Shit ... its dora" I was so embarrassed I deff started watching what I said around her. But it was the way she said it I was laughing inside.
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:28 AM on May. 6, 2011

• OMG zoejains_momma that is too funny!!!
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:11 AM on May. 6, 2011