What do I look for?

Im tracking my temps by using a basil thermometer but Im not 100% clear about everything. If my temp usually runs about 97.07, what exactly do I look for in order to tell if Im ovulating or not? If it goes to 97.02 does that mean Im ovulating or does it have to go down allot. I also read somewhere that it goes up after your done ovulating and that by tracking your temps you can tell when your about to start your period. Is that right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• here's a how to guide...
    http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/bbt-basal-body-temperature.html
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• you can only tell if you have already ovulated with temp taking. to know before you ovulate you need to track cervical position and fluid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Check out fertilityfriend.com, it has REALLY helped me understand all this stuff.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 7:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008