ok so earlier today i went to the bathroom and wiped and it was the mucus looking stuff but it was pink tinged.but im not due for my period yet, i had my last on June 20 and it only lasted 4 days. me and hubby had sex like 3-4 days ago.what is it??i dont have any cramping either.it happened at 3:25 pm and so far its only happened that one time. please i need some help just a little confused on why it happened. im not stressed out at all either. i dont know what it is or what it means

does this mean im pregnant can it be implantation bleeding???

Mommy2235

Asked by Mommy2235 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like implantation to me. It sounds like it would be the right timimg too. I would take a test in a couple more days.
    shellsbells1108

Answer by shellsbells1108 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I agree that it sounds like implantation bleeding.
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• That is what happened to me right before I found out I was pregnant. It was implantation. I would wait at least 3 days and take a test.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I guess implantation is possible, but I've never had it be pink, it's usually brownish like dried blood.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 11:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i'd get a pregnancy test my dear
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 11:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2008