What is an expenisve way of showing your love and appreciation with your man on your anniversary? Any ideas?

geminilove7

Asked by geminilove7 at 9:10 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Yesterday was my anniversary. DH is deployed, so I didn't send him anything since they put out the mail cut off date.
    DH however bought me 2 dozen roses and 2 dozen chocolate covered strawberries, one dozen for each year of our marriage.

The gift shouldn't be expensive at all, it's not the amount you spend on the gift that matters, it's about the love and caring and thought that was put into the gift.

I suggest maybe send the kids to the grandparents, a friends house, etc...and cook a nice, romantic dinner for the two of you, maybe have a bottle of wine to drink, have a sweet, chocolate covered dessert, make it special....be creative and romantic.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 9:17 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Wash his car.. idk honestly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on May. 6, 2011

• an expensive way would be to let him go to a casino and blow a wad.
    an INexpensive way would be to just plan a good day together, doing whatever the two of you like to do. TIME is your most precious gift, but its free!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:13 AM on May. 6, 2011

• does he want or need a new grill? I DO!! lol.
    new car? mine does!
    an addition to the house? mine does!
    a new computer? mine does!
    $250,000 to put toward his share of opening a new pharmacy/store? MINE DOES!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:19 AM on May. 6, 2011

• buy him a new wedding band and engrave something on the inside that only he can see along with his favorite cologne.-
    Make him a nice dinner or go out, let him watch TV for a bit and slip into something spicy and knock his socks off.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:21 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Are you looking for some expensive or was that a typo? If expensive?? why??? Why not just something thoughtful.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:39 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Thanks for your input anon. Just wanted ideas..
    geminilove7

Comment by geminilove7 (original poster) at 9:12 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Casino omg no. He blew enough away last Nov. I have a communion on our anniversary so it kind of will be not so intimate.
    geminilove7

Comment by geminilove7 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Thanks Shaken it was not a typo but left out inexpensive not expensive. Thanks so much for deciphering that mistake!
    geminilove7

Comment by geminilove7 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on May. 6, 2011