Okay advice ladies...

what would you say is the best form of flirting to get a man to notice you really do like him a lot if your not in a position like myself or just to shy to just come out and say it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• ask him to dinner or a movie.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:14 AM on May. 6, 2011

• text him! its an ice breaker and makes him come to you next.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:15 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm a huge fan of texting!

I know you're shy, too, but a sweet smile & eye contact (however brief) is a major "I LIKE YOU" signal, too.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 9:21 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Just be yourself. Don't try and be anyone else. See if you guys have something in common. Maybe invite him our for a drink after work.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:21 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I am very shy. I was just hanging out with the guy I liked and we started playing truth or dare. He picked truth. I asked him if he wanted to kiss me. Now let me tell you, asking him that was the hardest thing on earth but he said yes. Then he picked dare and I dared him to kiss me before the night was over. We're getting married.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:22 AM on May. 6, 2011

• cook something yummy for him. Make something sweet.....and say you wanted him to try your specialty. Without actually saying you like him, that screams it in a very sweet, cute kind of way....

I do believe that food can help get a women to a man's heart.....definitely!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:25 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Start with a smile!
    If something pops through your head, like touching his arm while you are talking, or saying something a little flirty, do it!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:26 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Well I believe in a little bit in the old fashion approach. Drop subtle hints. Make eye contact. Very important try to get to know him first and become friends, that way you can be sure if this is something you want to pursue.
    qubanprincess

Answer by qubanprincess at 9:29 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Smile and look him in the eyes...(not really) Texting seems to be the latest thing.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:12 AM on May. 6, 2011