what are some hobbies that i can do besides scrapbooking and knitting/crocheting.??

beautifulkirei

Asked by beautifulkirei at 10:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Taking pictures. I take TONS!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• cross stitch,jig saw puzzles,reading,learn to paint/draw,write short stories/poetry,dance classes,martial arts. Take into consideration how much time you are willing to give and how much will this cost.Have fun,Robin
    ilovecoffee95

Answer by ilovecoffee95 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I like to make silk floral arrangements such as wedding bouquets,baskets and styrofoam disc centerpieces.
    grandmaof1235

Answer by grandmaof1235 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Have you thought about quilting? Maybe embroidery or beading? How about painting-on-fabric?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i enjoy making bead jewlery
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I love needlepoint.
    free4butterflys

Answer by free4butterflys at 8:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• That's what is so great about crafts there are so many to choose from. I am more of the needle work person. besides the crochet and knit, cross stitch is very fulfilling. I found a artist that had a series of cross stitch pictures of her art I did them all and put them with mats and large frames and put them all up on the dining room wall. Like the quilts I make I can pass the stitch work down to my kids for their homes.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 12:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ceramics, pottery, wood-carving, learn to play an instrument, learn a foreign language, cake-decorating, the possibilities are endless. Go to a craft store and just browse the aisles (or just do that online) to see what peaks your interest!
    mia_bella_mommy

Answer by mia_bella_mommy at 2:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My life wouldn't be complete without quilting.... I also paint with acrylics and watercolours...
    Have you thought of those things?
    dk
    deenakate

Answer by deenakate at 6:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• First I would sit down and write down all the things that you like doing evern if it was skating and then see if you are good at doing it and then see if you can teach little kids to do it or better yet there are a lot of old people that would love to have you teach them something new.
    ksqueen

Answer by ksqueen at 11:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009