Help, headache for days! 13 weeks pregnant with twins and have had a headache all week.

I've tried everything I can think of...Tylenol, caffeine, rest, walk, etc. Does anyone have any ideas?

artsygirl113

Asked by artsygirl113 at 9:43 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I feel your pain!! day 3 of headache nausea and just icky feeling! Try and get some fresh air, drink plenty of water. I actually went to mcdonalds this morning and got one of their new strawberry lemonades i'm sure it's loaded with a lot of un needed sugar but boy has it helped so far! It is refreshing and has really made my headache and dizziness go away! I'd just try and get fresh air eat some fruit and drink plenty of water, and REST if you possible. Good luck! hope you feel better!!!!!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• is there any chance it's blood pressure related? my doctor's always warned me that if my headaches didn't go away with rest, tylenol and lots of water then i needed to be seen.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• lots of water a dark room and a message
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:47 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I agree with tnm definitely get your blood pressure looked into
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 9:53 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I had the same issue with my last pregnancy, kept a headache just about the whole 9 months. It was like a sinus headache, but if I didn't take pain meds it would get worse as the day went on. Never really had many days I didn't have to take something. Talk to your OB/GYN they can give you something and you can ask about cutting it into 2 or 3 pieces so just to take enough to knock it.

They say the sinuses cause it plus the hormonal shift also. it is very common.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 10:14 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Chiropractor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 6, 2011

• not blood pressure, every check has it around 100/70. tried dark room and water, no help
    artsygirl113

Comment by artsygirl113 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Keep drinking a lot of water. The same thing happened to me and water helped. A LOT of water.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:21 AM on May. 6, 2011