Are there any other legit online business opportunities besides Melaleuca ?

Please offer links or lists

MsPhina

Asked by MsPhina at 9:46 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can do an Avon business strictly online now, and they will ship the orders directly to the customers... I really don't know of any others, though.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 9:54 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I became a beachbody caoch recently.  Basically I get paid to get healthy and lose weight and helping others do the same, which is awesome.

My own personal website is still a work in progress but I have a lot of the content up, including an awesome short video about the opportunity.  The video is what made me decide to do this.  It's at: www.FitWithMelissa.com

My official beachbody website is: www.beachbodycoach.com/melissaogrady

PS sorry there are no official working links to just click, it's either cafemom or my PC but it won't let me add a link

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:55 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes there is... This is a NEW company that i luckly found. We have an opportunity call you can hope on today at 12 EST or 11CST

all conference calls are in
    Central Time Zone
    *6 to Mute yourself (toggles on/off)
    Friday
    11:00 AM
    Opportunity Call
    Open to the PUBLIC
    Invite EVERYONE you know and meet!

(805) 309-2350 pin 977377#

http://info.xpressabo.com/
    You get to Test drive this for two weeks and see if its a good fit before you committ.
    I did it all trust me, but this is the only business i have ever had success with.
    Have a great day!
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 10:00 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check and yes it has help to pay for extra things we need and on our tax refund!!:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• There are a lot of business opportunities out there, you just have to find something that works for you. I'm a distributor for Mia Bella's.

http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 12:33 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes! Been there and done that myself!
    I left them 1 1/2 years ago for Prepaid Legal Services...ZERO products and "stuff" I made more money in 7 money than 2 1/2 year s IN TOTAL with Mela...
    I have a valuable service, that all Americans are getting and we are being VERY carefully watched by financial analysts and they are saying WE WILL be in 85% of all US households in the next 3 years...sooo if 85% of EVERYONE YOU KNOW will have a membership shouldnt it be you helping them? Some food for thought.
    US Chamber of commerce has said we are #1 for Biz and Comp plan and we are #78 of the top 100 small biz for the whole US according to FORBES...we are also BBB A+ rated, and NYSE publicly traded.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Absolutely. I think strictly online is difficult. People like to see, feel and try. I have a business with a company called Arbonne and although I am online, I also talk to people and share my products and business opportunity in person. It really is more effective. I find I am more successful finding others who need the business and products than I do online...it grows my business faster. Growing my business and helping others grow their business grows my income exponentially. please check out the opportunity at www.arbonne.com as well as my web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com. I would love to answer any questions you may have.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 3:59 PM on May. 6, 2011

• www.15708640118.com

we offer services that everyone needs and wants! Especially in this economy. No one has money anymore for products that they dont need, but this is a financial thing. Everyone is looking for help these days. Good luck.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 10:03 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Have you thought about eBay? That's a great one for making quick and easy money!  I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you are interested, you can read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:39 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My husband and I do fhtm(fortune Hi-tech marketing ) and you want believe the amount of money and time you get to spend with your family doing this business.  Please go to our website if interested: www.fhtmus.com/6895204 if you would like to know more about fhtm please give me a call at:828-437-1651 or email me at: www.obenblue@yahoo.com.  GOOD LUCK!

obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 8:48 PM on May. 7, 2011