HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU

ME AND MY BF WAS TALKING AND WE HAVEN'T BEEN INTIMATE IN A WHILE. AND WHEN I CONFORTED HIM ABOUT IT HE SAID IT'S BECAUSE I DONT INTICE HIM OR COME ON TO HIM. HE ALWAYS HAS TO DO THE PURSUING AND HE GETS BORED OR UPSET WHEN I DONT INITIATE INTIMACY OR AFFECTION .MY HUSBAND IS A VERY AFFECTIONATE PERSON AND I'M NOT. I KNOW WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT HE SAYS I STILL ACT LIKE WERE DATING.

BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON I JUST GET NERVOUS TRYING TO INTICE HIM AND I DONT KNOW WHY.

HE WANTS SPONTANEOUS SEX AND AFFECTION. NOT THAT I DONT WANT TO GIVE IT TO HIM. EVERY TIME I BUILD UP THE NERVE I JUST FREEZE UP.

WHAT WAYS CAN I INTICE HIM???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Mine won't let me be aggressive. he wants to be in control but when I want sex. I want sex so I do things like bend over in front of him to entice him. I am not real obvious. I want him to think it's his idea but little things like that or wearing a top that shows cleavage can sometimes do the trick. Just something to let them know you are wanting to play. Of course there is always dressing up in a Xena Warrior Princess outfit!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• JUST DO SOME ROLL PLAYING. IT WILL BE GREAT TO HIM. AND YOU AREN'T PUT ON THE SPOT. IT IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND YOU MAY ENJOY.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 10:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• QUOTE: "BUT HE SAYS I STILL ACT LIKE WERE DATING."

He is your boyfriend, not husband or fiance. You are dating, so acting like you're dating would be fine then.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well, even if you DO find a way to entice him, it would only take about 2.5 seconds for him to realize what you are doing and then he would most likely take over. I agree with PP, do little things that are subtle like bending over or even hugging him and "accidentally" rubbing against him, in a certain area.....
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 11:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008