Birthday Gift Ideas?

My husband's 26th birthday is coming up on the 14th of this month. I'm not sure what to get him and he won't give me much of an idea. It needs to be relatively inexpensive. Any ideas?

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 10:18 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• a new watch, something for his car, a new recliner (they are like $200 tops), some new PJs, dinner at his favorite place, seeing a game of his favorite team (even if it is just on TV and you sit with him)
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:20 AM on May. 6, 2011

• A night just for him........no kids, have candles and music everywhere, lite dinner, a massage, and well.......you figure the rest out...LOL

Do a glamour shot thing for him??

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:22 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I did a glamour shots thing, it starts out around $100 but he was caught so off guard and loved it :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:28 AM on May. 6, 2011

• the no kids thing is impossible because we live so far away from family due to being military. also, my sons 4months old and loves his momma (and is EBF) so that wouldnt go over well yet. He'd love glamour shots but idk about anywhere around here in this shitty town and won't have money to do that by then. Him and I watch games and ESPN together all the time so that'd be nothing new. We love sports here
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 11:51 AM on May. 6, 2011

• maybe computer software or a gift card to a home improvement store?
    my two favorites are Fry's Electronics for computer stuff and Lowe's for home improvement
    or maybe buy him "beers of the world" which is always a cool gift i find at World Market.
    don't know where you're from but those places are in California and most likely elsewhere.
    good luck!
    other ideas: and edger for the grass, new shoes, a bunch of socks :) (can't go wrong), ummm maybe a homemade coupon book for lovers that says you'll do whatever he asks, maybe a CD he likes, maybe renew your vows, car stuff, maybe a cool knife or cup with his initials engraved in it, a surprise party, a video game, maybe one of those cold mugs you leave in the freezer with his favorite sports team on it, or a towel with his favorite sports team
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 10:44 PM on May. 7, 2011