Does anyone think drinking/eating off people is gross?

One of my relatives share drinks/food with all sorts of people and I think it is disgusting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I thought you meant like eating food OFF of a person. Like the sushi off an oriental girl thing. Cause that's just gross!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• eww...gross...germs..lol

Anonymous

• no i eat and drink after every body..my brother think it is..he also has to rewash everything b4 eatting and if someone touched it..nope. he will find something else
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It depends on who it is. My son's no. A stranger...YES!
    Anonymous

• Like pupmom, I thought you meant literally OFF the person, like the person was the table. EW EW EW to that.

Also, I'll only share food with my kids and hubby. For anyone else, I think it's gross.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yeah I thought you meant like in a sensual sexy kinda way, hehehe whoops guess we all know where my mind is tonight!!!
    I drink after my hubby sometimes but not often we don't really drink the same things and I drink after my DD and my mom and sister and stuff, But I certainly wouldn't drink or eat after a complete stranger thats gross!!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Haha yeah they way the title is worded confused me too! I guess you see how many people were curious! Ha! We're all perverts!!!! LOL JK!

But no I don't think it's gross drinking or eating after family. I only don't do it if they're sick. Friends--it depends. Strangers--HELL NO...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:22 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i'm with everyone else... i thought you meant OFF... for that i was going to say body shots are hella fun!

but to answer your question, i only share with my husband. i have to "Sample" everything to make sure it tastes good for him. LoL. my sister came to visit and i was eating something and she asked if she could have some so i told her sure meaning sure you can go get some for yourself, and she ate off my plate! i had to resist the urge to smack her hand!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My 20-yo daughter just told me that one of her male friends (NOT an ex- or anything) just tested positive for HepC and now she's all paranoid because they've shared drinks, etc... I told her that if she's been watching, I'm very careful to transfer my straw to her glass if she wants me to "taste her drink", and I always use MY fork to taste this or that off her plate. I don't know where all my ex-'s have been and there is just too much out there that's transfered through saliva.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I think its sooo gross...i only share drinks or eat after my kids and hubby
    shilohncobysmam

Answer by shilohncobysmam at 10:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2008