What is a good ways to learn 200 words and the information about it

By being a fulltime student and work part time and being a fulltime mother of 4 kids and single mother at that it hard to study for weekly test and quizes noiw my teacher say we have to take out top 200 drugs and know information of the drug and what it treat

mommylay

Asked by mommylay at 10:33 AM on May. 6, 2011 in

• Flash cards always worked for me
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:34 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Yeah, I always used index cards. Writing the information down on the cards helped me as much as using them to study.

Answer by missanc at 10:36 AM on May. 6, 2011

• You can get a program online and make computer flashcards. Or you can just get index cards and make them - obviously these are portable and you can carry them in your purse, car, etc, and study them while in line, in bad traffic, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Also - can you break it up and learn like 5/day or something, so each night you make 5 flashcards and learn those, then add them in to the stack with the ones you learned from previous nights and run through them all again? I just thought that always helped me to break up huge information into manageable chunks. Good luck!

Answer by missanc at 11:03 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Flash cards. Buy index cards at the Dollar Store, write the drug name on one side and the rest of the info on the other. Then keep reading them. Have someone quiz you too. Keep the cards in your purse and read them whenever you have a few minutes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i agree flashcards.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:22 AM on May. 10, 2011

Next question in
Summer school?

Next question overall (Parenting Debate)
New neighbor...Should we be firends?