Vegetarian Question*adult content*

So I have been doing this vegetarian thing for almost a month now maybe strictly for almost a month. I haven't eaten any red meat, pork, or anything but chicken and fish. Now my husband and I were fooling around and he tells me that I taste sweeter. Um how is that possible?

Momma_Halo

Asked by Momma_Halo at 10:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh yes you'll find a lot of things about it you'll like. It helps you health wise a great deal. Your saving yourself a lot of problems from quitting the junk and you feel better. I've heard that you don't have to wear deoderant because you have no body odor. Imagine that.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• meat makes your skin salty.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• your taste is directly linked to what you eat. I gave up soft drinks and was told it made a drastic difference. I gave up red meat and increased my seafood and WOW that makes a difference...or so I was told! LOL Oh, same goes for guys and their taste...if you get my drift.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Interesting. Maybe I should give up meat?
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 11:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• LOL Sis.Jackson, I gave it up for medical reasons which were related to allergies. The shock never stops in my life. I wonder why fish and chicken are excluded from making you overly salty?
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 11:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• IDK never heard that one before lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• That was addressed on an episode of Sex and the City. What you eat affects your flavor.

Just curious though, I thought vegetarians ate NO meat, and last I checked chicken and fish were meat. . . .
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Chicken and fish are not meat. Chicken is poultry, Fish is seafood

That was addressed on an episode of Sex and the City. What you eat affects your flavor. Just curious though, I thought vegetarians ate NO meat, and last I checked chicken and fish were meat. . . .

Krysta69

Answer by Krysta69 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• They have different levels of vegetarian and it is Vegans who don't eat meat. Semi-vegetarians as I am labeled do eat Fish and Chicken. They are the only two animal products that do not affect my system negatively.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 11:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well Vegans refuse to touch anything that comes from animals period.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 11:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008