Work at home J-O-B.....?

I would love to find a WAH JOB that fits into my day (with two small children) and pays ok... I really do not have the noise free space or a phone job, i do even want to think about starting a babysitting biz or anything else like that... Just something legit that doesnt require a start up fee for a job...

thanks or any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Me too, sorry I can't help
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 11:20 AM on May. 6, 2011

• We all are looking for that dream job. Let us know when you find it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:35 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Haha I will if I do. I have found one that I am looking at right now... But it the application process was a little long took me about a week... They a customer cert class I have to take so idk.. Im still on the fence about it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Have you thought about eBay? That's a great one for making quick and easy money!  I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you are interested, you can read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:51 AM on May. 6, 2011

• You should never have to pay for a job, most businesses however do require some type up start up cost. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't know how much you want to make, but I can point you in the right direction if you want to send me a friend request or a message!!! It's a free site!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 6:22 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:27 AM on May. 8, 2011