My daughter wont sleep through the whole night

My daughter is 25 months. It was so hard for me to take her off the bottle, she still asks for it till this day. I tried milk in a sippy cup but she would rather not drink any. She doesnt drink milk during the day at all and at nights unfortunately i still do a bottle, seems like its the only way shell go to sleep. She doesnt nap during the days. She wont go to sleep by her self in the bed neither, i have to hold her then when shes asleep i lay her down. She wakes up like twice during the night wanting milk....

what should i do?

seleste0330

Asked by seleste0330 at 11:16 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son was the exact same way. I stated giving him bottles with water in them. He still loved them though, but it was so much easier. Before I went to bed I would put 2 bottles with water on my dresser. When he wanted one I just gave him one and went back to sleep. No refrigeration needed. Eventually he stopped.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:20 AM on May. 6, 2011

• thats a good idea. Because i think its more of a comfort thing and shes used to waking up in the night and me just giving her the bottle, so its my fault on some part. I will definitely try that! thank you
    seleste0330

Comment by seleste0330 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on May. 6, 2011

• My son was the same with his bottle. It was because he didn't like the taste of the milk. I think the bottle masked the taste of the milk because it went right down the chute. He was also an awful sleeper and so is my LO. I which I had answers for you but I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I always stick my kids in bed with me.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 11:25 AM on May. 6, 2011