Did you propose to your husband?

If so, how?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 11:22 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I did not. He did not propse, either. His mom and aunt sat us down and told us together that he was an illegal citizen and had 2 days to get married. It was all very romantic. Haha.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:46 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope, he proposed to me 16 years and 6 days ago on a roller coaster called "The Hurler".
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:57 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes, and I'm starting to think I'm the only person here who has lol (I asked about it about a month ago and no one answered). We were on a double date the night after DH turned 18 (went out with his BFF and mine), and while we were sitting in the backseat on the way home or something, I just blurted out, "Marry me?" lol. So romantic (sarcasm). Then, he kissed me and I asked if that was a "yes," and he laughed and kissed me again and said, "Yes, that's a 'yes.'"
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I didnt propose but when he first moved in with me I let him know that he had EXACTLY one year from that day to propose or that I was moving on lol....I swear I forgot all about my little ultimatum and a year later to the day...he dropped down on one knee in our kitchen and asked me to marry him...we got married 6 months later and our 1 yr anniversary is June 17th
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope, he proposed to me
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 12:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes. He did it on my birthday. He was being sneaky all day so I knew something was up. He had all of my friends sit out the couches and then brought out this huge handmade card. The next thing I knew, he was on one knee with a ring asking me to marry him :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Oops I read it the other way around. I thought you asked if he proposed.. silly me :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I did propose. I just asked him one nite after dinner. We almost HAD to get married cuz we were living in my Grandma's house and had a baby out of wedlock. She was not tolerateing that. I married the man I wanted just not at the time I wanted.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:27 PM on May. 6, 2011