Are you happy with the place you are living currently?

If not, what would you change if you could?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 11:26 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I absolutely love my neighborhood. It is full of children the same age as my dd. Parents all look out for each others kid. I feel safe letting her walk to school (about a block away). I love my house. If I could change anything I would own myhouse.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:27 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Well, of course I would love our own house, but the only think I complain about in my apartment is lack of washer/dryer
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:28 AM on May. 6, 2011

• love the house...wish the in laws could completely move out. their couches are here, dishes...we've had some of our stuff in boxes in the garage for about 2yrs now. :P
    i'd really just like new living room furniture. hate hate these couches >:(
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 11:29 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I love my neighborhood (good thing, as it's about the only neighborhood in my town that wasn't damaged by the storms on April 27th...) but I'm not so crazy about the house... It has a lot of minor issues, and possibly some major ones...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:31 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I like the location of my house, but there is a lot of things that I would either change or fix up.; My bathrooms and kitchen need to be updated.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:31 AM on May. 6, 2011

• We are happy there. I wish it was bigger.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:31 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I love the neighborhood, love the general location, but I'd rather be on a quieter street and the house itself...well, the layout is awkward and we've had water problems, two things we'll be paying a LOT of attention to when we look for our next home.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:31 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Let's see.... the gazebo is about to be rebuilt after its roof collapsed. (I'm told the company that built it is out of business.) That's our BIG task, which is being covered by insurance.

We want to re-plant in the back yard, tossing the plants that aren't thriving. I want a new vegetable garden plot and would love to put in a smart irrigation system. And a big tool shed.

I want to paint inside, too... our ceilings and walls are just SO high that we need to hire someone. (20+ foot vaulted ceilings.) Thorough professional carpet and upholstery cleaning... our Bissel shampooer isn't up to the task.

Self cleaning oven, bigger fridge with French doors and bottom freezer, and a more efficient dishwasher. I'd like a stainless steel kitchen sink with a big basin and a smaller side basin, unlike my old porcelain double sink.

New shower enclosure in the master bathroom, and new shower heads in all the bathrooms.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:33 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I love my home & neighborhood but if I could, I would select a new next door neighbor. One that is not a lazy ass & junk hoarder.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:36 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I would like for us to OWN our own home instead of renting but the house we are renting is really cute, my neighborhood is nice and quite....besides just wishing this house was OURS I love it where I am =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:13 PM on May. 6, 2011