What is with this stuff?

Stay at home moms vs. working moms

and breast feeding moms vs. bottle feeding moms

Are we that desperate for a good argument? Trust me, I've done all the above and my children both have their good points and bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Good point. I would say, Hey, at least you feed the child. Some moms don't even do that much. And hey, if you want to work, work. It's not like stay at home moms have it easy and can lounge around all day.... can they?! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Lol I ignore those quesitons. If you want to breastfeed more power to you if you dont/cant dont fret it-your baby is not starving either way. Some women want to stay home and thats great some women cant afford it or just like to work and that is great too. They do equal amount of work its just different.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I blame all the estrogen, but I'm always up for a good verbal tussle.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I agree with Lovineveryday 100%

Anonymous

• I love reading through those post but I never answer....I love watching the drama but I don't want to get involved! hehehe
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i agree with lovin aswell. I have done all (but formula). We all love our kids either way.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yea blame it on the estrogen and hormones lol. It's really the fact that some moms think one thing is the right thing and others think the opposite. I have my own opinion on those topics but hey..If someone breastfeeds great. If someone formula feeds still good, I don't say anything. If you stay at home good for you for being around your kids and if you work good for you for getting out there and busting your tail for your kids. Either way "most" parents do the things they do out of love and they try to do what's best. I have my personal preferences on the things listed above that I think are better suited for me and my family but I will not bash over someone else having another preference. I don't see why others can't live and let live. Although those heated posts can get interesting.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I hate those kinds of arguments....grrr....but like PP said above, I read them but don't get involved. I'm a stay-at-home mommy-to-be, and plan to be SAH as long as we can afford it. But I don't see anything wrong with a mommy that works. It's just my opinions and views that make me want to be a SAHM. And the BF vs FF?? Omg, that's ridiculous. Again it's the person's point-of-view that makes the choice, but nothing is wrong with either...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2008