Do you plan to go out of town in the next few months?

Where are you going?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 11:34 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Travel

• Yes, we're going out of town at the end of the month, but we haven't picked an exact destination yet... Some beach... somewhere. :)at the beach

CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:36 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I hope to visit my brother in Vermont aswell as family in North Carolina this summer not sure exactly when
    refi8625

Answer by refi8625 at 11:37 AM on May. 6, 2011

• in about 3 months I'm planning on going to Vegas. woot! I pick a weekend out of the year to have a blast with some friends at a new destination every time.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:38 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm SUPPOSED to have a family reunion in Northern CA end og MAY, and to head out to the Smokey Mountains beginning of June, but not sure if I can make either of those. :( Here's hoping!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:40 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Going to New Hampshire and Maine ;o) Can't wait!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:44 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I go out of town weekly.. SO works in the city and we live in the country. on friday we all meet up in town and leave the truck with his parents and drive back in to pick it up sunday. We might go to the Zoo or something along those lines once in a while.. this weekend we are going to the lake (2 miles away) to go fishing.. so excited!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:14 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We are going to Yellowstone, Grand Teton and Yosemite national parks. Then we'll go to Los Angeles, maybe San Diego and through Arizona and New Mexico then on home to Colorado. The kids and I will be gone about 5 weeks.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:59 PM on May. 6, 2011

• north
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Not sure where we're going yet
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Destin for Memorial Day weekend
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 9:56 PM on May. 8, 2011