I know some women get very "horny" while pregnant but I am not in that group has anyone else lost their sex drive since becoming pregnant? adult content

refi8625

Asked by refi8625 at 11:35 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I lost interest in sex about 4 months in and after that I just didn't want to be bothered. I was so annoyed with unnessesary touching. After I had my baby I was scared to have sex so I didn't do it for about 4 months.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:36 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes with my first pregnancy but not with this current one. Just the opposite. It's hormonal & every pregnancy is different. Don't worry, it will return! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:38 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I just feel bad my poor husband has needs too just Im not really feeling it, we still have sex but we used to have sex all the time and now it is maybe once a month I am only 5 months pregnant so I feel bad that we still have a long way to go. This is the first pregnancy where I have felt this way
    refi8625

Comment by refi8625 (original poster) at 11:39 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I didn't but a friend of mine did. She said she just did want to do it. Her husband of course was bummed but when she finally got her groove back. She made up for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I am almost 7 weeks and already I notice a change. One minute I want my DH to rip my clothes off, the next I would really rather just watch tv lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:47 AM on May. 6, 2011

• i TOTALLY lost my Drive while pregnant.. Everyone kept telling him "wait til that 2nd or 3rd Trimester when she wants it ALL the time" and it NEVER came.. I still had sex with him but I didn't WANT it.. lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2011

• Not that I am lacking libido. But sex is a bit painful now that I'm 39 weeks.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:55 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I wanted no part of sex when I was pregnant.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2011

• With my daughter I was suuuper horny. With my son? pssssht.... sex? puh lease.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 12:41 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It faded as I progressed, but you have a hand, he has a hand...
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 8:51 PM on May. 6, 2011