What are you doing for yourself on Mothers day?

With all these questions about Mothers day I am interested to know what you plan to do for yourself? I always appreciate the gifts I get from my kids and husband and inlaws, however I always do something for myself as well.
This year I plan to take myself for lunch and to a movie when the kids are at school. I might invite my other mom friends. I plan to do it Monday.

Asked by gemgem at 11:50 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Holidays

• I have never done that and I don't think I will but it is a great idea. It is usually pretty much another day and on Sundays I'm getting me and the kids ready for dc, school, work, lots to do. But I really think you are on to something, enjoy your outing!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• For myself? Nothing lol...that's a good idea though...I was going to make dinner for my mama...but I might have to think of a way that I can do something for myself as well
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I'd like to go get a pedicure, though because of other responsibilities this weekend, I'll have to go sometime next week!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• LOL thats why I asked. I think alot of moms dont think about it, we just rely and expect other people to do things to make us happy. Its ok to treat ourselves, after all we know exactly what we like lol.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 12:00 PM on May. 6, 2011