Do you

Set up an interview with places that are hiring then not show up. If so why?

Asked by lady-J-Rock at 11:52 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Hell no. I'll always show up to the interview even if I know I don't really want the job.

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:53 AM on May. 6, 2011

• no why would you even schedule if you wont be showing up

Answer by momma_amanda77 at 11:54 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I own my own business and I am hiring right now and the lady didn't show up or call to reschedule her interview.

Comment by lady-J-Rock (original poster) at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I have a family daycare the pay is good and she can bring her kids with her. I don't make employees pay to have their kids here with them. I know most other daycare's only give a discount but I think that's dumb.

Comment by lady-J-Rock (original poster) at 12:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Scratch that lady off your list. There are too many people out of work, and that is a good deal for a lot of women. If people don't show up to their means they can't even put up a good front long enough to get hired. You don't need to go through hiring someone who wont show up, will be late, doesn't have the courtesy to call, etc.

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't think so either. I think I've been late once and that was because I wrote the address down wrong. It was back in the day where most people didn't have cell phones so I didn't call to say I'd be late. It was a minimum wage job- the owner didn't even know I was late. So I guess it was okay.

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:37 PM on May. 6, 2011