Do you

Set up an interview with places that are hiring then not show up. If so why?

lady-J-Rock

Asked by lady-J-Rock at 11:52 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Hell no. I'll always show up to the interview even if I know I don't really want the job.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:53 AM on May. 6, 2011

• no why would you even schedule if you wont be showing up
    momma_amanda77

Answer by momma_amanda77 at 11:54 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I own my own business and I am hiring right now and the lady didn't show up or call to reschedule her interview.
    lady-J-Rock

Comment by lady-J-Rock (original poster) at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I have a family daycare the pay is good and she can bring her kids with her. I don't make employees pay to have their kids here with them. I know most other daycare's only give a discount but I think that's dumb.
    lady-J-Rock

Comment by lady-J-Rock (original poster) at 12:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Scratch that lady off your list. There are too many people out of work, and that is a good deal for a lot of women. If people don't show up to their INTERVIEW...it means they can't even put up a good front long enough to get hired. You don't need to go through hiring someone who wont show up, will be late, doesn't have the courtesy to call, etc.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't think so either. I think I've been late once and that was because I wrote the address down wrong. It was back in the day where most people didn't have cell phones so I didn't call to say I'd be late. It was a minimum wage job- the owner didn't even know I was late. So I guess it was okay.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:37 PM on May. 6, 2011