How important is money to you? How often do you think about it?

Obviously we need it to support ourselves and children, but is it more than that to you?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Right now since we have very little it's pretty important... not to have a lot but to have enough!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:59 AM on May. 6, 2011

• We don't have alot of it so yeah right now it's pretty damn important and on my mind pretty often
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:59 AM on May. 6, 2011

• I agree with the ladies above...since I don't have too much at all right now it's pretty important. When the rent needs paid and your belly needs to be fed then well...it's pretty darn important. :) As long as I have those two things and a happy family money isn't so important but without those it's pretty needed!!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 12:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think about it often because we are struggling also -but more of how I can manage it better!! i think we wouldn't be SO bad if I could just learn to budget and organize better.. but I don't know how and can't afford a financial advisor and don't want to ask people/friends I know because its too personal.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Haha. It's never been more important or less important than it is right now. I have next to none. As a result, I think constantly about how I'm going to get some for extra expenses, but having had to cut back on so many things I realize I don't need as much of it as I thought I did. Heh.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• As long as my bills are paid, my car is running, we have groceries and I have mad money to shop with money is not ever on my mind.

Answer by gemgem at 12:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• as long as we got a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and food in our tummies...i'm good :) for money to mean more than that to us would involve us working ourselves crazy and never be able to see each other :(
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 12:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think about money a lot and not because I am some greedy wench. I've got $900 a month to live off of 300 of that goes into the kid's college funds so $500 to pay all of our bills and get food with a month. it's not easy and the amount goes down here soon.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Maxsmom11807-- There's lot of free resources out there.... Just google money management and things like that... You'll find some really good advice out there.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 12:14 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Important, but hopefully not too important. I'm happy with my standard of living and the life I lead. I want to be able to pay my bills and live within my means while providing for my DD. I work full time because I like what I do and, because DH and I are older parents, I'm wanting to sock money away for my retirement and not be a burden on our DD. If I had to, I can scale back; I've done it before and can do it again.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:23 PM on May. 6, 2011