Scared.. confused.. worried.. lost... pregnant

hey ladies its me agian. i posted the other day about me leaving my husband and about a month ago about my miscarriage at 3 weeks. well last night i got in an accident 4wheeling and had to go to the er.. well im pregnant again.. and the baby is fine... now im trying to find a way to tell my asshole of a husband.. i left him 2 days ago and now i find out about baby #2.. terrified.

Meghan6391

Asked by Meghan6391 at 11:59 AM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• you'll be fine momma just stay strong, im here if you wanna message me :)
    momma_amanda77

Answer by momma_amanda77 at 12:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'd wait until you have a better handle on your situation to tell him, particularly if you aren't planning to get back together with him. Take care of yourself.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i agree with the other two ladies on this one
    Ksmomma30

Answer by Ksmomma30 at 12:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Tell him ASAP. If you don't he might think you had time to get pregnant by someone else and not him. If you left him there was a reason. Don't go back cuz of the baby. He should be there for you through pregnancy and throughout your child's life. Make your relationship only about growing a healthy child. Good Luck!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:21 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Well,it depends... Does this baby change anything for you ? Does it mean you will get back with him? Also, I lost a baby at 6 months and things were pretty rough. With everything going on with you and your hormones , I think you should take a step back and breath... And really think about what you want... Are u ready to be a single mother? Are u ready to go through a divorce while being pregnant? Those are all very important questions you have to ask yourself and think about ... If you need to talk, please feel free to contact me... I know what your going through ... :)
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 12:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Why do you have to tell him about the baby now? If you are married the baby is legally his. So you can get child support if needed from him after the birth. If you left for a good reason do not go back because of the baby. Babies do not magically fix marriages.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i dont want to go back to him. with everything thats happened its not worth it. im goin to keep my children safe and happy. we will both be in their lives but we cant be together. and being a single mom cant be too hard ya i have had the father around but its been like im a single mom. he didnt do anything from the gitgo so welcome me back to singleland
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on May. 14, 2011