What pushes your buttons?

What do people do or say that push your buttons?

JennyChmara

Asked by JennyChmara at 12:23 PM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Talking back or assuming I am wrong. If you don't know the facts don't argue with me, if I am correct you don't need to have the last word!
    Bad drivers: That little thing you have your finger on isn't a finger rest, it's a turn signal to let other know you are turning or changing lanes.. USE IT!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:25 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm a first time mom, 23 weeks along so far and what really pushes my buttons is people constantly trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. At first it was very much appreciated advice that I took in like a sponge, but it's got a little out of hand. It just irks me that people try and tell me, a grown women what to do :)
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 12:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i hate general rudeness and stupidity. when people cant speak proper english and then it trickles down to their children. and when people dont use manners. its not a hard thing to say please and thank you.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 12:31 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Rude people, people that act ignorant, abusive people, people that try to tell me what to do, anyone that beats their children, the father of my child lol My list could go on and on lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:39 PM on May. 6, 2011

• People use cuss words around children. Those are adult words and really shouldn't be used for every other word that comes out of your mouth. A girl I know uses them all the time and so does her so and her 2 and 7 year old. DH was talking her SO about DS said sh*^ the other day because he let it slip. Her SO said , with pride , Oh well DD says Sh*^, F$*^%, A**,B$#*^ and so on.

People who don't common curtisy for who work service jobs,ie department store sales, wait staff, gas attendents. They are working too. You may not think it is as important as your job but if they weren't there to do it, who would? Try to be curtious, don't scream at them if your coupon doesn't work with the sale item, don't just lay something you decided you no longer wanted where ever you please ( hand it to someone or put in back in the vacinity of where you found it). It is their job to provide you with a service but they are not lesser than you.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• my 11yr old Stepdaughter lying everything she says to me is a lie.

Parents smoking near playgrounds what the hell is wrong with them

When parents are to busy on their phones at the park to actually play with their kids

Rude and stupid people
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 12:54 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I have a couple, but my main 2 are liars and thieves. I had a best friend I allowed move in w/me, dh nd our 3 children. I also took in her 3 kids nd her boyfriend b/c they had no where else to go (at least that's the story she fed me). Her being my best friend since 1st grade, I asked no questions, just accepted her nd her family. In the end, she was lying nd told people I was using her. When I told her to leave, she came back while my family nd I were visiting my mom nd broke into our house nd stole whatever she could, not just from my nd DH, but our kids as well. So I absolutely despise liars nd thieves. If I am good to people, I don't ask for anything back but respect.

Another pet peeve is a pushover nd people who bully. I can't stand that!!!!!!! Why can't we all just be civil???
    ButterflyKissed

Answer by ButterflyKissed at 12:54 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I hate ignorant comments by people that claim they know every thing
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 1:22 PM on May. 6, 2011

• wussy doormat women....

women who whine, women who are worried what people will think of them, women who are insecure, women who dont live life, women who blame others, women who are not strong.

Anonymous

• Oh and the women who treat men like they are second class citizens.
    Anonymous