I thought I was in labor last night and got SO excited!!! But nope just Braxton Hicks =(

I know I'm only 34 weeks and I need to just be patient and yadda, yadda, yadda, but MAN I was really hoping I would be packing up my stuff to go to the hospital lol....I mean I got the hard tummy like almost all night every couple of minutes...I was just waiting for it to start hurting before I called hubby (he works at night)...well while I was waiting for it to start hurting I fell asleep lol..so I guess that wasnt it lol

Was I this anxious when I was pregnant with my daughter??? I don't remember being THIS ready lol...oh well I guess I'll be going to term this time....I had my daughter at 35 weeks so that's another reason why I thought...yay! here we go! lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:28 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had Braxton Hicks from 19 weeks on. I even went to the hospital once because I had painful contractions that were 2 mins apart for an hr and a half. But as soon as I got to the hospital they stopped.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:31 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I started braxton hicks around 20 weeks. they are always constant but never painful
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:46 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I remember having BH around 5 mo along. It's just the uterus warming up for the real thing. Labor doesn't feel quite like that. The contractions could start and last a few minutes, then happen again for longer, with the durations between growing shorter. Real contractions have a kind of rhythm where BH is a tightening that can happen after climbing stairs or walking uphill, but once you relax it goes away.
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 3:19 PM on May. 6, 2011

• wait until contracts r 5 min apart u be ok i too was excited congerlations
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 3:41 PM on May. 6, 2011