Bumpers or no bumpers?

So my boys have a crib bumper still and they are 8 months but they pull it down and have broken it so I was wondering when do you take it out??

ArronEvanmomma

Asked by ArronEvanmomma at 12:51 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used a bumper with all my kids until they were out of the crib. Some studeis have said that its dangerous to even have a crib bumper, so our friends never used one with their child. I think its totally up to you!
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 12:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I used the bumper for 3 years until we moved our child to a big kid bed. Prevented a lot of head bumps & loved to snuggle against it in the winter. Make sure the ribbons are tied tight & the bumper is secure at all times. We never had it break away.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I never used bumpers so im not sure ...but if your kiddo is taking them off and breaking it, i would think that it would no longer be safe...good luck
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I never used one...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 5:20 PM on May. 6, 2011