Is it possible to have implantation bleeding at 13-15 DPO?

Based off my fertility chart I Ov between CD 15 and 17. Making me between 13-15 DPO. I have a brown color in my cm in my panties and when I wipe. Felt cramps in my lower right side. My cervix is not low firm and closed like it suppose to after ovulation. It medium soft close. My cm isn't dry or sticky it is white creamy lotion like with the brown color to it.

sdawson8

Asked by sdawson8 at 12:58 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry, I think AF is coming. A pregnancy test will show hcg as soon as ten days past ovulation, and implantation would have happened around 7 days past ovulation... IF you bleed at all! Many women don't.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Are you sure that is what it is because i have never experienced that before my AF. when it come on it is bright red not brown and i never cramp. I also read that implantation could occur around 13 DPO. I am just wondering.
    sdawson8

Comment by sdawson8 (original poster) at 1:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• you never know every woman is different. you could take a test and see though. good luck
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It all comes down to testing, I had implantation bleeding & it was reddish/pinkish I thought it was my period & it wasn't I was pregnant, then my 2nd pregnancy my implantation bleeding was brown spotty, unfortunately I lost both pregnancies. Anyways I say test when you miss your period hun, try & not stress yourself though because stress can delay your period. GL! LOTS OF BABY DUST!.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:10 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Well then how long can IB go on. It went brown spotting brown to red. I know it sin't my AF because I never spot brown when she come on she is red. I don't know if I am late or not because my shortest cycle is 28 days and if you go by that then I am 2 days late and if you go by my longest cycle It would be the 15 of May. So I don't know which one to go by.
    sdawson8

Comment by sdawson8 (original poster) at 2:13 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes. Not everyone makes a placenta that pumps out like crazy HCG. Not everyone will get a + 10DPO. In fact the egg just reached the uterus to implant by around day 8. The placenta is responsible for HCG so it needs to be in working order and preferably attached to the uterine wall. As far as implantation bleeding itself goes, it should last very long, a day or two tops. Can be pink or brown depending where in the uterus it implants. Wait until you miss your next cycle before you test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:53 PM on May. 7, 2011