Do you think Trump is a racist??

He is criticizing Obama and stating that he was a poor student, and didn't deserve to be admitted into the ivy leagues, without any proof. Is Trump fanning the flames of ignorance for his personal gain, or because he feels president Obama needs to continue to prove himself? Would Trump have even questioned these things if he wasn't debating on running for president himself??

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 12:59 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• yes.

He was sued in the 70's for not renting to blacks and was ruled against..and had to be taken BACK to court to comply..

He also said he didn't like black accountants counting his money...Only jews.

Yes, Trump is a racist..with a not so good relationship "with THE blacks"...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:21 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't think it makes him a racist. Frankly, it's what people who are gearing up for a political candidacy often do to the person who is currently in the office they want. For example, how many people said that Bush was an idiot (and still say it - whether you agree with his politics or not, he isn't a stupid person), or, for that matter, made fun of Clinton, etc.

I don't think that Obama is stupid, and I could care less what color he is. I also didn't vote for him, because I don't agree with many of his polices. But if you think about it, what it sounds like you're really saying is that because he is African American, he shouldn't be questioned, because anyone who does is a racist. And, if you think about it, isn't that just as insulting to the President as the racists are, because it's like saying that because he's A.A. he somehow can't handle / shouldn't be treated like all previous Presidents...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• What does criticizing Obama's policies and decisions have to do with racism?
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 1:03 PM on May. 6, 2011

• So, someone questioning Obama's credentials, experience, education is racist?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:29 PM on May. 6, 2011

• So what was it when McCain's citizenship is brought up or Bush's college records?

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I really don't see how his opinion of our president constitutes racism. That would make half of CM racist.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think he's just a douche bag. He thinks he can convert people into thinking the same way he does (and sadly he has) but thankfully alot of people don't have their head shoved too far up his ass.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope. I think the Donald is an evil genius,and not even evil! He has put Barry on notice, kept all the minions on their toes, and he's done it all with his OWN money!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 1:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• That's funny, I say the same thing as CeeCee and I get voted down. Whatever.....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• And for the record, I wouldn't vote for Trump, either. I think he's a blowhard and an egotistical chauvinist.
    sailorwifenmom