Do you sing or car dance while driving?

Music is a huge passion for me. I will sing and if stressed I am one of those who tries to car dance. It may look wierd and I do it only while not in view of other drivers. I highly recommend it to take away the stress of life. :-)

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 1:05 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i sing and dance in the car..and i will do it in front of whoever..lol my 14mnth old has picked up the habit and will be in the back trying to sing and dancing away bless her heart ..we have caught her several times on video its too cute!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• You mean there are people who DON'T????? What the hell are they doing in the car then??? lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Sing for sure! I can't dance out of the car, so I wouldnt endanger others by trying to dance in the car haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I sing only if my radio is up loud enough I can't hear myself. I am horrible at singing.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 1:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I always sing when I'm driving alone. I don't car dance, though. I bet I lack the coordination for that.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Me too, shower too of course :) It was funny one day I looked back and my DS ws bobbing his head along with the music too! Now we can be dorks together!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I do it everday I'm driving. I smile and sing and dance. Some songs I feel so much, I don't even realize ppl are staring. Some ppl laugh and some look confused. Oh well it makes me feel good.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i do it all the time! i dont care if anyone sees me dancing or hears me singing!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 1:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It's the only place where people can't hear me lol so I definately sing. Dance no because I'd probably get in an accident. If I'm listening to rock I may do a headbang haha but that's about it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I deffinetly sing when im in the car...lol only when im in the car by myself though... love it
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:09 PM on May. 6, 2011